40 Beauty Questions Tag!

10:33

I saw this tag on Amy's blog (www.AmyFley.Blogspot.com) and thought I'll give that a go :)

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, I wash my face at night and I use a face wipe in the morning :)


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry skin :(


What is your current facial wash?
Being naughty and keep switching between two, lush - ultra bland and Garnier - pureactive exfo-brushed wash (which is REALLY good; noticing a difference in my skin already)

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, the facial wash above has a brush on it which I use to exfoliate my face :)

What brand do you use?
(see above) :)


What moisturizer do you use?
Lush - VanillaDeeLite (I don't even know if your meant to use this on your face but it works good for me)

Do you have freckles?
Yes a few randomly placed around my face


Do you use eye cream?
No but I know I should be, I want to try Benefits potent eye cream.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope I'm quite lucky my skins pretty clear I just get the odd spot :)


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Chanel Perfection Lumiere


How about concealer?
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer

Do you know your undertone color?
I think I'm cool... (toned obviously)


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I used to live in natural looking false eyelashes until I actually realised I've got a pretty decent natural eyelashes already. So I only wear them when going out.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, makes me cringe when you watch someone's updated makeup collection video and they've still got mascara sitting there from a year earlier (ewwwwwww) haha I only buy one mascara at a time to get my use out of it. If you look after a mascara I think it could last up to 6 months.


What brand of mascara do you use?
LancĂ´me - Doll eyes


Sephora or MAC?
Would have to be MAC because in sunny Britain we don't have Sephora


Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.


What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers (I do sanitise my hands first, don't worry folks!)

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I'm quite lucky that my eyeshadow stays put without a primer but I find it wears better with a primer I use Too Faced shadow insurance.


For the face?
Yes, GOSH - velvet touch foundation primer


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Urban decay - BootyCall such a pretty colour


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I tend to use liquid eyeliner more than pencil eyeliner.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
No I like my eyes, why would I want to do that?


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Don't have many, I've only tried Barry M and they seem to be okay, I prefer pressed eyeshadows though


Do you use mineral makeup?
I've only tried MAC MSFs and MES


What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC - Creme Cup


How about lipgloss?
Not a big fan of lipgloss, mainly wear lipstick


What is your favorite blush to use?
Nars - Deepthroat


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, I did when I first started getting into MAC, I immediately noticed it was a fake and got a refund. Never Again!


Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes :)


Do you go to CCO's?
No, wish there was one near me :(

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I need them! Haha


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes :)


Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Girls who wear foundation/concealer on their lips not to conceal them but to 'look sexy', people who wear bright pink blusher (because that looks like a natural flush), people who clump the hell out of their lashes and end up with three very thick large lashes on either eye; I have too many to name.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I mainly stick to neutrals on the eyes. I sometimes wear a bright lip but to pull that off I wear very minimal make up on the rest of my face.


Which celebrity always has great make up?
Alexa Chung (so simple but gorgeous)


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Aaaaaaargh, would probably be foundation....or mascara.


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do do it if I'm going out in the car, if not no NO WAY

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Noooo


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For quality I think it is Chanel (but I'm too poor to buy a lot of Chanel)



TAG YOUR IT! :)

3 Comments so far to '40 Beauty Questions Tag!'

  1. following your lovely blog! hope to have you follow back! :)

    http://www.jessamup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! We adore your blog, loving all the beauty tips here! I really like Lancome, just because it's so classic!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tags! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)