OOTN Nero

21:15


So just a quick Outfit Of The Night, I'm off to a student club tonight so see the dubstep artist Nero with my cousin. So this is a pretty casual outfit for a night out but as its a student club I'll feel comfortable going out casual.




Sex Pistols top - Miss Selfridge
High waisted shorts - New Look (old)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas
Clutch - ASOS
Peace ring - Miss Selfridge
Studded ring - Topshop
Earrings - Miss Selfridge


12 Comments so far to 'OOTN Nero'

  1. im absolutely in love with this outfit! Seriously amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the peace ring and the clutch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Visit my blog and let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ylenia, I've just visited your blog and I'm following, thank you for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the clutch! Cute blog, I'm your newest subbie :)

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that outfit is so cute and wooow the clutch is just amazin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Outfit! These Highwaist shorts is really awesome and i love your ring! Great hairstyle!


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll go visit you blog now :) x

      Delete
  6. Your style is lovely & your gorg!!...Now followingxo

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)