Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in 44 Sari D'Eau: Review & Swatches

11:37


In search of the Chanel summer collection (which is not released in the UK yet) I came across this lovely little lipstick!
I heard the Rouge Coco Shine lipstick are similar to that of the YSL Sheer Volupte Candy lipsticks which I love!

The colour I got is Sari D'Eau which is a lovely tangerine orange with gold shimmers, I've really been into orange recently in hope of sunny weather in rainy Britain! I love Chanel packaging, it's so luxurious and I love carrying high end lipsticks around with me!

(Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Sari D'Eau swatched heavily and then swatched with one swipe)
As you can see with one swipe the colour is quite sheer and very wearable for every day. However, I was suprised at how buildable the colour is.

(MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari D'Eau)
As you can see the colours are a bit similar however, Vegas Volt is definitely more of a corally/pink tone. Vegas Volt also does not have any shimmer and is a lot more opaque.

The texture of the lipstick is soft and a tad moisturising. As the lipstick wears it leaves a stain on the lips which I love.


Have you tried any of the Rouge Coco Shines? Which colours are your favourites?

3 Comments so far to 'Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in 44 Sari D'Eau: Review & Swatches'

  1. Wow!
    You are beautiful and so is the colour :-)
    Have added this to my "to get" make up list.
    <3

    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! will check out your blog now lovely! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Love it, these shades are lovely. Especially because I'm obsessed with orange lips, another Lipstick to add to my collection I think! x

    sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)