My Ultimate Crush: Jesse McCartney

20:29

So we all went there when we was a teenager. we all fancied a singer/actor/celeb and thought we was destined to be with them, get married have children and live happily ever after, when I was a teenager I had high hopes, my crush was Jesse McCartney. The reason I'm doing this post is because I was watching some DVDs I found of the TV series Summerland which Jesse McCartney was in and it made me remember what it was like to be a teenage girl.

Jesse McCartney had it all to make teenage girls bask in his glory, blonde hair, blue eyes, cheeky smile, beautiful voice, a california tan, surfer looks. The ultimate pop heartthrob!

I'm ashamed to say seven years on his good looks still have me weak at the knees however, my hopes for a house on the beach in California have surpassed!

So now I want to know:

Who was your teenage crush?











Lets reminicse together girls! Who was your teenage crush? I know you had one!

2 Comments so far to 'My Ultimate Crush: Jesse McCartney'

  1. When I was young and watched Summerland, I actually fancied little Zac Efron because he was more of my age. Then a few years ago I remembered how much I liked the show and I got hooked up once again. This time I was into Jessie <3 My biggest celebrity crush, however, has been Chad Michael Murray.
    xxx,
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waheey I've found another summerland fan! I loved it and was so upset they cancelled it after 2 seasons. I get what you mean about Chad Michael murray, he is hot! xxx

      Delete

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)