Glamour Magazine Benefit freebies: Porefessional primer mini review

01:15

So you've probably read a million and one posts on this subject, but I don't care I'm putting in my two pence worth! :) Also how hot does Eva Longoria look on the cover?!

I only bought one as the samples available where Porefessional face primer, That Gal brightening primer and Bad Gal lash. I already have a sample of That Gal from the Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic kit and have tried the Bad Gal lash in the Tan About Town kit which I reviewed here.




I've been wanting to try the Porefessional primer for a while but didn't want to fork out the £23.50 for a full size without trying it first! This 7.5ml sample is really convenient, I love Benefit samples!



I've only used it once on my face and I really enjoyed using it, it applied silky to the skin and made my face feel so soft. As you can see above blended in my hand it really does help create a visual smooth appearance, I dont really have large pores but I do have some uneveness to the surface of the skin and this helped smooth out my skin a bit before I applied my foundation.

I'll decide whether or not I will be purchasing once I've finished this sample up. But so far so good!

Did you manage to get your mitts on some of these samples? which are you loving?

Have you entered my Nars blush giveaway? if not enter here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I look and respond to every comment and I really love hearing your opinions.I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog aswell :)